Features of the role
- Be responsible for a broad range of art asset requirements, from modular interior environmental pieces, props, and exteriors.
- Help guide our art pipeline and keep things looking great on both PC and console
- Work from our Glasgow City Centre studio, with the main development team
- Work through concepts as well as final implimentation.
- Competitive Salary and perks
- At least one shipped title on PC or Console, or significant experience in a different part of the industry such as Film)
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with 3DS Max (required)
- Experience with Substance Painter / Designer / Shader Building (desired)