We are looking for a Mid-Level to Senior Environment & Prop Artist for our latest project. The right candidate will be leading the production of game environment assets and props, from modelling, texturing and then set dressing in-engine to build dense, story-led environments with a level of intricacy and detail to a very high standard.
This role is not only a creative opportunity but a technical one; small, focused environments offer the opportunity to push the boundaries of environment detail, and create rich immersive areas for the player to explore.
Features of the role
- Be responsible for a broad range of art asset requirements, from modular interior environmental pieces, props, and exteriors.
- Help guide our art pipeline and keep things looking great on both PC and console
- Work from our Glasgow City Centre studio, with the main development team
- Work through concepts through to final implementation.
- Competitive Salary and perks
- At least one shipped title on PC or Console, or significant experience in a different part of the industry such as Film
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with 3DS Max (required)
- Experience with Substance Painter / Designer / Shader Building (desired)